<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Crash world
Saturday, March 21 @ 11:56

Lazy to update, meanwhile,

Happy birthday Huaaaa! (20/3)
I haven't finished my holiday homework! O: Pea just reminded me that there are Charisma reflections to be done -.-

///
Maybe when I'm done with endings,
This can begin


Retarded conversation with Jong, she told me Anna got selected for the Disney Channel thing! Remember, in this post. Ok so tomorrow we're going to Ping Yi Secondary to film. And Joanne said Ping Yi sounds like peeing. And we're supposed to wear red t-shirts and I realized I don't have any red t-shirts!!! D: Aw man I wondered how I ever celebrated National Day.

Momo may get to march during National Day this year haha how cool is that?

Labels:


Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.