<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

I want you to stop
Thursday, August 28 @ 19:08

On Tuesday finally had training after so long but was still quite slack.. I was made to sweep the court -.- But I didn't run around the school haha. Then the Disney Channel lady came and interviewed us one by one.. till it came to Joanne and me. We were the last ones so we did it together 8) Had to say "I will persevere!" with a pose -.- I laughed too much. LOL coach fell Joanne and I seriously loao :x Until we realised it was serious.. sorry coach! Also had Home Econs test with Wei Ning my partner and I think we're screwed.
Fuck off like seriously
On Wednesday I help Mr Yap filmed the interview! So fun, when I could zoommmm in on Hua Waai and Zhe Kai's face :) Then had stupid HSK, stupid teacher say "suo yi suo" instead of "suo yi shuo" omg so rofl funny. Kenneth keep laughing -.- And I'm smarter than you ok! Is you copy my answer one :D
Stupid son of a bitch.
Today played floorball for PE. So fun but the teammates like zzz. Only KS the best la x) Then have History test and Maths test so damn nervous :x Glad I pulled it through :) Then went to PP with Fiona, Amanda, KS, Ted, Ronald, Jermain, Tat Rui and Kenji to buy stuff for tomorrow.

Stupid Clarence! You.better.pay.for.my.cab.fare
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.