<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

You make me happy when skies are gray
Thursday, December 2 @ 23:20

Hi guys sorry I didn't mention this in the earlier post but Jway and I are officially a couple :) He asked me during prom with an Awfully Chocolate cake and a photo album keke I couldn't say no to chocolate!

He said that he'll ask me by the end of this month and the night before we were still giggling when he pretended to have forgotten. He also lied to me that he couldn't go out with me the day before :(

During prom Rh and Joanne were acting sneaky, whispering among themselves and when I asked Jway he said he dk what they talking about (very good actor HAHAHAHA). Then Joanne suddenly tell me she want to go toilet and when I asked her what she and Rh talking about she said "Don't want tell you." I knew something was up cuz they wouldn't have anything much to talk about! Somemore she told me she want to go toilet she just stand inside -.- Walking back, I see Jway at the door so I guessed it already. They told me to close my eyes then they dragged me to a corner (they totally forgot I was wearing wedges) with the cake and the album, with Rh and Foo there too :) I felt embarrassed ok!! But it was a nice effort by them thanks guys :')








Ok that's all for now, I'm lazy to upload prom pictures but they're mostly on Fb :)
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.