<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Thumbs stuck up
Sunday, December 12 @ 22:47






I'm not sure if I want the patent one now..... The waxy leather one looks good too no?

Keke this is most of the stuff I want for Christmas, obviously I want more clothes too! This is a wishlist cuz I won't be getting most of the stuff I'm just wishing~ Can't wait for Christmas to come! Will be working till the end of Dec so if you guys wanna ask me out I'm only free on Sundays now ;) Work is good, the people are fun I just hope I can sell more tix to earn more!

Going to Sentosa with my lovelies (as Corey calls it) tomorrow, going Luge and having a picnic! :) Hope everything goes well hehe :> And I created a Nuffnang account, when I put it up on my blog do click away! Ty!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.