<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Quickie
Tuesday, December 21 @ 23:59

Just a quick update before I go to sleep :D

I FINALLY HIT BELL TODAY!!!!! Ohyeah sold 37 tickets. It's not alot compared to the leaders etc but whatever~ Plus there was bonus today so I earned $37 for bonus money $.$ Was at Marine Parade felt like home to be there haha I saw Qian Hui, Wei Heng, Enzo and Mr Soon! And only Mr Soon was the only nice one to buy from me. Just kidding.

Tomorrow is Frazer's bbq at his place, will be working first (most prolly at Marine Parade again so......... you guys know what to do right! Bring extra 10 bucks along hehe) then going to his condo. Meeting up with Shijing, Yiling, Frazer, Remus, Teddy and the others! It's been eons since I last saw them. Except for the pig!

To-do list:
  1. O$P$
  2. Pay library fines
  3. Buy gift for Christmas gift exchange
  4. Buy gift for my mortal
  5. EARN LOTSA $$$
And bon voyage hubby @peaaadophile all the best in China! 4 more days to Christmas~
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.