<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Nothingness
Wednesday, December 29 @ 23:00

"Sometimes being at your lowest point can be the best thing that can happen to you. Because now you know, the only way you can go is up." - Eletheowl

This week's sales are so bad compared to last week's idk why..... sold 35 on Mon - only because of NBNB, 25 on Tues and today!!!! Ahhhh at this rate I won't be able to earn my extra 20 bucks for my last week at work :( Yuzi damn pro she hit GONG today she totally made up for the past few days juice~

I really can't bear to quit Operation Renewal, I'll miss all the new friends I've made there. And it's really a fun company and the working environment is nice. But daddy doesn't really like me working for a charity organization. I think he just doesn't like me to work at all zzz.

Nvm, I shall just work my darn hardest for the rest of the week, hwaiting!!!!!! P/s: I bought shoes to cheer myself up hahahahaha :> And, I'm addicted to Glee's The Way You Are ♥
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.