<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

A night to remember
Wednesday, December 1 @ 02:29

Finally back home from prom (thanks Rh's dad for the lift!) and I'm waiting for my hair to dry so I'll blog about the day first, and the pictures will be uploaded at night I hope! ^^

Met Joanne at Tamp during noon, went to T1 to find some stuff for prom + change my Diva necklace and stupid Watsons didn't sell Nexcare Non-Exposure Tape separately - so that was the first bad thing. Then we went to Sasa where I had 2 free makeover vouchers cuz of the make-up I bought from them a day ago but they told me the make-up artist was on leave, so we started panicking and had to decide if we wanted to go to the Bugis outlet but there was not enough time. However I found the tape! And J found her makeshift bra HAHAHAHA. Went to Loyang Point to do our hair, checked all the different prices and did hair for $18, manicure $10! Walked back to J's place to do our own make-up and my curls were becoming less obvious :( Went over to my place for me to get ready and daddy fetched us at 6 but it was raining heavily. It was hard to get there too but we made it eventually..

Prom was ok, I had to go without my specs the whole time cuz of my eyelashes so I couldn't see much of the things.. It was a buffet but the food wasn't that nice D: Sat with J, Renia, Karen, Kele, Siew Ting, Samyee, Corey, Rh and Jway at table 11~ We had alot of entertainers but the dancers Rachel and Siew Ting were the best; they danced to SNSD's Hoot! I can't remember all the details of prom but there was alot of photo taking and polariods! J and I shared one film, borrowed Renia's polariod hehe :) I love all of them gonna keep it in my wallet! Mr Remus was our photographer also can't wait to see his photos keke.

Then J, Jway, Rh and Foo helped in the surprise, thanks guys :') Ate the Awfully Chocolate cake and Blossom asked me whose birthday HAHAHA. Oops only some people know what it is but Foo and Rh bully me D: I never guessed it but J was so hard at keeping secrets LOL. And our table had the most award winners! I think. Rh for 'Da Twins' with Jiakang ROFLMAO, J for 'Cutest Smile' and Siew Ting for 'Best Entertainer'! Then slacked around in the lounge till Rh's dad came, we got extra polariods cuz there were extra film :>

Rh's dad was super nice, he walked me to the lift to made sure I entered the lift!! So thoughtful, why the son not like that one HAHAHAHA kidding. Oh well it's almost 3am gonna sleep now, going to Corey's place for Wii later with J, Rh and Jway! Pictures will be uploaded another time :)

Labels:


Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.