Feliz navidad
Saturday, December 25 @ 00:39
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I'm glad Christmas eve was fun!
Everyone in the office was pumped up for the day's events hehehe. They allowed us to wear shorts for that day! Shi Hui, Zann (Javien and Zaye's younger sis), James and Naoki were in my team called Christmas Hat -.- Our team name is lame like that because Wilfred gave us a clue that we needed to find something related to our team name so all the team names were kinda stupid. Like Christmas Present, Star, blah blah. We had second highest average from sales the day before so we were second to choose the area :) Shi Hui chose Boon Lay market place cuz to her it's good I guess.
Had to sell all ten booklets before we can look for Javien and Wilfred, we chiong-ed damn mad and I FREAKING FINISHED ONE BOOKLET IN AN HOUR. Wtf I wonder why other days so cui -.- So we had to take some videos too, thanks Zann for helping us till 1 hehe. Cabbed to Chinatown where they were and completed our tasks :) We had to:
- Find 4/5 people wearing red and video them with us singing a Christmas carol
- Take picture with our team's symbol (Christmas hat!)
Then found them at Nardia they were doing facial!!!!



Our head piece was bbq stingray and tail piece was mutu mayam. We were damn angry with this mutu mayam cuz firstly it's PUTU not MUTU -.- And they only sell it in the morning ugh wtf? We wasted one hour looking for that and it cost us to be the fourth team. Anyway, we had to include 2 Chinese/Korean/Japanese/Malay/Indian/Western in the food chain. The saddest thing was they decided to split the 1000 bux to the first three teams although they made mistakes :'( I think it was fair if they split it with the top FOUR groups!!!! >:(
Gift exchange was fun, Rong Hua got my gift and I got Siew Chin's present!!!!! I think Yuzi damn lucky lorh her gift very nice~
Mum gave me a Loewe leather wallet and Emporio Armani rings on Christmas hehe. I shall try to extort a gift from daddy dearest :) P/s: This was saved in drafts that's why it's only posted today (28/12)
Labels: Christmas