Extreme team
Monday, December 13 @ 23:21
Today was Sentosa with Pea, Jway, Foo and Rh! Turned out that Pea and I were the early ones so we didn't want to waste time waiting for them so we shopped at the Fairprice at TM for our picnic :> Bought chips, black pepper roasted chicken, orange juice, apple juice, biscuits, caramel corn (Pea's fave HAHA), sushi and our makeshift picnic mat for the day, garbage bags!
Then slowly one by one the guys met us at the supermarket, then went to take train all the way to Harbourfront! Queued to buy tix for Sentosa Express, we only realised that we can actually use our Ezlink cards when it was our turn at the queue -.-


The ticketing machine!!!






Bought two rides for Luge and Skyride at 17 bux, quite worth the $ I guess! They require us to wear helmets which I absolutely hate because the helmets are always too big for my head -.- Is my head that small!? Pea helped me adjust it but apparently it was still loose. So the helmet fell and it was hanging around my neck. And I think I let go one of my hand from the handle to put it back on that's why I crashed into the barricade towards the end. NEVER LET ONE OF YOUR HAND GO OFF FROM THE HANDLE. Totally freaked me out cuz the staff was leaning on the barricade, so I sorta banged into him too!




Pea and I went to the same track and we were near each other, when we turned around the bend we saw this kodomo lizard/dragon/whatever and we started screaming "Omg!" HAHAHAHAHA
EPIC BIMBO MOMENT. But that animal just stayed there staring at us as we sped off~
Took Skyride back, Jway is afraid of heights so had to constantly reassure him lol. Then behind us I can hear Pea screaming too hahahahaha. Then Foo keeps shouting about the helmets he found on the floor -.- It started drizzling when we were halfway in the Skyride, then we wandered off awhile before deciding to go for the second Luge ride again! This time I was super afraid of banging someone so I drove slow~ No one went to the same trail as me and I overtook all the other losers. They actually stopped in the middle of the track which is not allowed, totally made me nervous but I just overtook them. Then the stupid small girl sped to overtake me only to suddenly cut in my lane AND SHE FREAKING STOPPED. So I banged into her. Ugh so annoying since she's so young she shouldn't even be riding it herself.



After that was picnic at
Palawan Beach!!!! :) It kinda failed cuz not long after we set up all the garbage bags on the sand painstakingly, it started drizzling so we packed up and went to the nearby shelter. There was a fountain there so we had this water fight lol. This angmoh family was laughing at us hehe :> Then we did a stupid thing inspired from Grown Ups. We filled a new garbage bag with some water then attempted to throw it up in the air and see who it hits LOL. And it always hits me :'( Ate the roasted chicken there, I love my friends hehe we are crazy together!

Then took back Skyride, walked around and took Sentosa Express back to Vivo to continue walking around. Redeemed a kite from Jway's Timezone points, will be bringing it for our next picnic! :D
Tomorrow's work again, idk why I'm feeling so nervous. Nvm it's just for the last 15 days or so, persevere!!!! And did you know, luge is pronounced as
looche not
loo-gi HAHAHAHAHA. I've been pronouncing it as
loo-gi since yesterday till the staff said it.
I wanted to blog with photos but since Photobucket's being a bitch I'll upload the rest another time!
Labels: luge, picnic, Sentosa, skyride