O'S ARE OVER!!! Can't believe it, it seems like it's just gone in a flash. I'll miss waking up early in the morning queuing up at Nlb's Study Lounge hehe Jway, Rh, Foo ;) And all the crappy talks we have at night when we just chill at the Courtyard. AND PLAYING WITH THE ELEVATOR FIRST FLOOR TO 14 TO B3 WOOHOO SHIOK. But I know we're gonna have so much more fun now!
Today was the last paper Chem mcq I haven't checked my answers yet but I already have one mistake ugh I was so careless!!!! But it's pointless to dwell on the past since it's already over we can only wait for Jan 2011 for the release of results. I hope I do well I don't wanna regret anything. After the paper went to TTS Hospital for Pea's dental appointment, waited for her at Subway and played bridge..... till we got told off by the staff. Then Corey lost his wallet, walked around the first floor of the hospital and ended up leaving his number with the people. We drew lots for Christmas gift exchange too hehe we're cool like that :>
Then took mrt back to Clarke Quay, and went for our job interview at Funan The I.T Mall! Our boss/superior is funny LOL he said he broke up today so he's not in a good mood. He gave Ruiheng 10 bux for guessing correctly what brand of computer he sells he's cool~ Hope we can earn lotsa money though it'll be like a competition everyone selling the same laptops lol -.- So had no time for our movie so went to Corey's place instead for Band Hero! I'm so gonna own that doggy the next time I love drums!!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!