<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Strong and unreasoning attachment
Thursday, September 23 @ 20:15

"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last post till O's end, I promise!!! Hmm Jiahang (Happy birthday!) wrote on the board that it's 32 days to O's so I have to stay focused. Didn't go for tonight's night study because of my big aunt :( After that it'll be in the afternoon 3-6pm D:

Prelim 2 results are back, though I improved it's not good enough. 1A2, 3B3s, 1B4, 1C5 1D7, 1E8 :'(
BUT I FINALLY PASSED PHYSICS FYEAH E8 TO B3 WOOHOO! So stoked thanks Mr Maideen!!! I'm sad I only got an A2 for Chem sigh. Love my bffs Pea Rh Foo Jway don't give up we'll all work hard!!! Go for more yummy food after O's teehee.

Not only will I win you in sciences I'll also win you in both maths in O's you irritating asshole!!! And to you, I'll definitely prove you wrong. I'll do it myself without tuition like how I did in psle I.WON'T.GIVE.UP!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.