Fall to pieces
Wednesday, September 8 @ 22:24



Door gifts!

We're the only '06 Gb girls who went.



Aww the chapel has changed so much :'(

Singing Five Loaves Two Fishes

With Aunty Michelle and Mrs Chong!

Met Ying Yan and walked in together haha. She couldn't recognize Peanut and Janet omg. So Yy and I made this impromptu card which is actually a page torn out from a notebook folded into a heart. Sorry Miss Law/Mrs Tan!
Saw so many SHPS teachers but couldn't remember most of their names.. Talked to Mr Soong during the tea reception at SHSS canteen, and he told us that the teachers can rent the chapel at a very low price lol -.- He doesn't remember me >:( He taught me English in P4/5 and I remember he was so strict! He made my English get high marks hehe.
Other Gb girls like Gracia, Daena, Yunxuan, Kar Mei, Jessica and others were there too and when the solemnization ended Yy, Peanut, Janet and I being 'smart' left from the back door cuz there was a jam but there was a jam because they were shaking hands with Miss Law! So we went back from the back door and were the last in queue but still managed to shake hands with the married couple. I just made a simple comment by saying the groom looks cute and Yy thinks I'm interested in him -_- uhh.........
So after the ceremony Peanut, Janet and I went to get bbt at Ocha Paradise ha our old hangout then they waited at Kfc while I went home to change out of my clothes and get my wallet + coupons. Thanks Janet for the treat! Talked about SHPS people and I can't believe they know quite alot about my school people. Now I know what a useful source of information Facebook is.. Both of them so shiok la, don't have O levels :(
Gosh I haven't start on E Hist yet!!! Shall start asap tomorrow ha.