Retrace every wrong move that I made I would
Friday, August 13 @ 23:55
“When you both laugh loudly in public at your own inside jokes and people look at you like you’re idiots, but you don’t care at all … THAT’S LOVE.”
-Anonymous (via
thatslove)
This week has been pretty good I think? Tgif :) Tues was Inception with hubby and we were being retarded. Photos in Pea's blog and I finally know who brought me to eat the chicken hahahahahaha. Inception was awesome, I think the plot is cool but can get headache when we try too hard to understand it lol.
Night study started this week hope it every single session can be productive woohoo. Because my home is not conducive for me to study at all :( The days passes very quickly and before we know it O Levels will be here. Don't wanna regret any wasted minute. Shall pray to God more often it calms me down. Should start singing hymns too I should be in St. Hilda's man.
Today (Fridaythe13th!) no protected time so shiok haha went to Suntec with the Tofu had lunch @ BK hahaha we have eaten at like 4 different branches of BK already. Then did tuition work and played tabletop football at Action City. And I won him 16-11! Today was Mr Maideen's birthday so there was cake but I didn't eat any and I'm regretting it now cuz I'm very hungry now :( Oops. Chem test on mole concept ugh I have so many careless mistakes and I keep losing to the bird!!! ARGH
12 Aug - Frazer's birthday
14 Aug - Ronald's birthday + bbq at Frazer's
School tomorrow haiz A Maths paper it's gonna be another empty paper again D: Then I'll be studying at the library till 5pm whoo Tofu's accompanying me till it's time to go for his tuition and Teddy's joining me around 1+
WHERE'S MY CLASS TEE WHAT THE FUG.