<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Put your love to the test
Monday, June 14 @ 22:24

Ok quick update before I do my holiday homework gonna help G with Chem hope I still rmb all those stuff. I myself need help with Phys!!! ARGH. I'm not gonna drop it and never will I quit.

Sent my phone for a repair they just refreshed the software and formatted my memory card o_o I'm so sad I lost all my pictures of Pea being retarded, Jway's unglams and OMG Mau's super unglams :( I told the guy there was no important data reluctantly haha oh well. At least now I can go Facebook and Blogger without the phone shutting down!!!

Love talking to Pea and Jway on msn they are so lame -.- Go #bra for #worldcup! Can't wait to see them on Thurs class gathering @ Sentosa Cove hah sounds so high class. But gotta remove my stitches on Thurs too hope we can make it for B&J's right hubby?? ^^

[edit] So the Nokia dude said I can't re-download my apps yet I have to monitor the phone for awhile in case the problem comes back so no Snaptu :( And no Garfield!!! [/edit]
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.