<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Now you know
Thursday, June 24 @ 18:22

"Do you really not know how much you love someone till you’ve lost them?"
- Eletheowl

Love her quotes, I wish I had a Tumblr so I can reblog lotsa stuff hehe. Ohyeahfacts is very interesting too!

School's starting in 4 days, I don't really know what to expect sigh :( Will be seeing much of Sj cuz we have plans to study everyday after school and daddy agreed. Need to catch up on alot of ground for Physics, A Maths sigh. And the pig can teach me A Maths ^^ Chinese O Level Oral is on Thurs/Fri :O omg I suck at speaking Chinese :(

I keep thinking today's Saturday! I cooked mac n cheese today all by myself :> I don't really like Kraft's mix, I think San Remo's much better. Or the best, Kenny Rogers! I only like Kenny Rogers because of the m&c hahahaha. It's a must eat everytime I'm there :B


Does anyone want to help me enter the Fred Perry World Cup competition? Hehe go http://www.fredperrysubculture.com/competitions_mainpage.asp and click more info to just enter your particulars! I'll love you if you win <3 And Hua Waai's bro bought the Spain one siao it's damn ex. Plus can win other stuff too!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.