<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Irreplaceable
Sunday, June 13 @ 21:30

Right now there are a bunch of kids running around the house, their mothers cackling like evil witches and their fathers shouting in hokkien to each other wtf. This is what I hate about such gatherings at my place and we even have to do stuff for them ugh.

So irritable now I'm pissed off with a lot of people don't ask me why. Hate people asking me too many questions. The only good thing is that...

I got a Gucci backpack LOL. It was my mum's, but she didn't want it already so daddy got it for me ^^ But you can't really tell it's a Gucci zzz. She has another black one but I think my sis is taking that one. Nvm I like the bamboo like handles of this one. Although it's a hand me down but beats getting a fake one right!?

Trying to update more regularly, but my phone shuts down by itself when I go to websites like Blogger.com, Facebook :( I can't believe I forgot to tell them about this problem wtf have to go back again.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.