The best revenge is massive success
Thursday, June 10 @ 20:13
Wanted to blog since forever but I never touched the comp till now.. HAHA
Erm ok so Tuesday was lunch with Mr Remus, Shijing, Yiling, Ted, Gerome, Ronald and Kenji. All of us except Yiling met at Pyl MRT and I was the earliest!!! I thought I was gonna be late but wtheck -.- HAHA then took Circle Line to S'goon Sj made us take the wrong train!! Then changed to purple line to Hougang go Hougang Mall met Yiling there.
Ate at
Shabu-shi and was disappointed that we couldn't sit together. And Kenji made reservations for us too!!! Make us angry only :@ Stayed there for 3 hours plus, Yiling paid $13+ to eat vegetables haha. Then headed to Compassvale Starbucks for chat, Mr Remus gave us some quiz to do which tells us our learning style and love language!! Damn cool we learnt about ourselves and once again, I'm a kinesthetic learner. My love language is quality time just like the rest of us except Mr Remus and Kenji! Coooool. They're planning to go to the zoo next Tues they are crazy :(

Photos are up on Fb but.... I'm lazy hehe :B
Yesterday was the extraction of my teeth! I was awake during the op hehe I could feel them using tweezers (!?) to pull my teeth out and stitching me heh. No pain at all, only when they injected me with anaesthesia hahaha. The needle's very big! And oh yeah my dentist is from Nepal! My dad asked her out of curiosity -.-
Thanks Jway for visiting me
after the op hahahaha. Blood and saliva just kept flowing out cuz it was so hard for me to swallow them :O

My teeth! They cut the left one into 2.Now I can't really eat good food ahh :(

I want this!!! P.Osh brownies T_T