<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

There's no point in hating someone you love
Thursday, May 13 @ 23:36

Prelim 1 finally over, I can finally say goodbye to all the stress I've been facing probably till Mon. Then it'll be back to studies. I've never felt the most screwed up about my exams. June hols I'm so gonna chiong everything and make up for lost time.

Today went to Pp Macs for breakfast with Pea, Jway and Rh, then last minute decided to go Bugis to catch a movie. Watched The Last Song, Pea, Jway and I cried LOLOL. Pea infected all of us -.- Then Pea had to left and we walked around abit.. then they decided to go to Rh's house for Dota zzz. Boys never change do they? Rh's pictures of him and his bro are just damn funny hahahaha they look damn alike!!!! When Rhang came back I couldn't differentiate them from their voices at first!

Tomorrow there's no school woohoo, gonna be a day at the Lilliput with Pea, Jway and Rh! Gonna give class dinner a miss.. haha.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.