Ok it's 0113 on the clock and I'm updating (and possibly the only person online) but Foo, Terence and Myn are still awake yay. Ahgong how could you sleep!!!! :O I'm supposed to go M'sia in like a few more hours for shopping teehee.
Thanks to Chris, Joanne, Wei Ning, Foo, Gerome, Deon, Amanda, Jway, Jeramyn, Terence, Fiona, Michelle K, Shijing, Xian Wei, Dad, Mau (can you believe my family members sms me though I'm just a room away from them tsk), Alester, Jona, Pea, Hua Waai, Jiahang, Vivienne, Chew Ern, Ruiheng, Ks, Germaine, Teddy, Ronald, Amanda, Yuzi, Zehao, Junjie, Yiling and the people who wrote on my Facebook wall for your wishes! To Fiona, Ks, Serene and Richie thanks for your cards, Serene + Ks for the whitening facial wash -.-

Fiona's card

The facial wash........ by retarded SereneGood luck people for Prelims! When will RWB grant my wish :( Hmm other pictures with Ks or I shall upload them another time if I have the chance! Time for me to sleep before I get darker eye circles T_T