Hmm today Marking Day yay got to enjoy before we know our dreaded results on Mon :o Met @peaaadophile, @mefrhe at Pp Macs then went to taxi stand to wait for @tofujway who cabbed cuz he took 14 in the wrong direction hahahaha. All 4 of us wore black tees and Converse chucks coincidentally! Cool or not hehe.
While waiting for @tofujway's cab to come.
Went to Lilliput and bought our tix thank goodness it was indoors, but it didn't rain either! Lunch supposed to be at The Vista cuz of the buffet but went to Kfc instead for the aircon LOL. I think mini golf's kinda fun! It reminds me of one episode of Mr Bean... k nvm. Chose different colour balls for each of us, pink for P, purple for J, blue for R and green for me! Although I didn't get the lousiest score I think I'm the worst hahahahaha cuz I always hit the ball out of course. It's so cool in there!
1st: Changi Airport! Sweetheart <3
2nd: Discovery Centre but I don't think it's really the DC -.-
3rd: Look @ Pea. 4th: Esplanade~
5th: MRT which is really kool cuz they transport your ball!
6th: Fountain of Wealth. Kinda irritating cuz of the ramps!
7th: Bird Park! 8th: Singapore Port with the irritating ramps again..
Ball goes here. Ball comes out here. 9th: Science Centre but does it look like it!?
9/18 uploaded. Shall continue l8r.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!