There's no easy way to say goodbye
Saturday, April 3 @ 13:32
Too lazy to update these few days :o I can't remember what happened in school!!!
Tuesday had bad bad cramps, was resting during A Maths and Mr Liow was very nice! He said I was his 'princess' that day he's damn lame -.- But he gave me more sweets hehe :> Wednesday was last day of tutoring the kids, gonna miss them much. Played Blokus after the session as usual and I almost won!!! Gah. There was more food supplies but no more Pillows :(
Didn't prank anyone on April Fools :( I think I only pranked one person zzz. I wish we could carry out pranks like putting a pail of water on the top of the door hmm. I have a book of pranks from Mj hahahaha and I saw her on Wed! Saw Yy on Tues too yay.
I'm quite addicted to online shopping, but daddy won't give me money to buy the stuff cuz he doesn't trust online shops even though the clothes are cheap :( Reading people's Tumblr, I think it's quite interesting! But too lazy to get one for myself heh. This is funny!

LOLOLTime to revise Sec 3 work, I hope some of the information is still retained in my brain! Love Glee mash ups (Y)