In love, if you can't share what you're feeling with someone, run.
Sunday, April 18 @ 16:12
Happy birthday Kang Sing! : )Super lazy to update but....
Had last photo-taking on Thurs which sucked cuz we have PE which means we had to bring our shirt too. Guys took a long time to get ready, straightening their hair and spraying stuff etc. I bet our class took the longest time to take those pics cuz of the props hehe. Pictures with the others, upload them another time or maybe never heh.
Friday was Just Acia with Pea, Jway and Rh, didn't exactly make full use of the free flow but played the finger guessing game and Pea lost so she had to drink her own mix of ice cream heh heh. Then Jway and I met G at Lavender for dinner, G ate chicken rice, duck rice and dessert omg.
Next week is Napfa, gosh I'm gonna fail :( I might just leave this blog to rot till after O's, omg I think time passes super fast.
Labels: happy birthday