<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

This too shall pass
Thursday, March 11 @ 20:44

Common tests are over! But I think I killed all of them yikes. But I think I did quite well for SPA and that is more important now, right!?!!!

Monday (7/3)
Went to Kallang KFC with Pea, Jway, Rh and Foo for breakfast, American Twister ftw! Played taiti there but got chased out, so walked to Goodman Road's playground to play.. Swing and climbing thingys, took pictures too but they're all in Jway's phone. Played taiti again, this car kept driving slowly past us and we went paranoid hahahahahaha. We're apparently told we're not allowed to blog about O Level SPA, so yeah no details. But I think I should do okay, unless that teacher doesn't know how to assess us then screw her!

Tuesday (8/3)
E Hist and E Maths ct, I didn't really finish it and idk how to do the maths questions. Screwed. Oral even worse, went to Yang Yan which I regretted like crap. She thought I was Sec 2 and asked me if she taught me before. And whether I was naughty. Apparently she remembers something about 1Bn 07. Hua Waai also went to her after that and thinks he saw 20/40 for my marks. OHMYGOSH. No A for Chinese already. Wtf.

Wednesday (9/3)
Physics SPA was cool, I almost screwed my experiment hahahaha but luckily I didn't! Commonwealth after that, had a new kid called Ning. Jway, Foo, Jj and Jona were playing Blokus, a new game they learnt there and we were the last to leave there. On the mrt to Tamp they were laughing non-stop esp Jj.

Thurday (10/3)
Geog and A Maths ct, screwed as usual. I shall forget it for now and worry when they get back. Got back progress report too which sucked so bad ugh. Domino's Pizza with Jway, Rh, Siyun, Jorgine and Foo! The staff kept spamming us coupons and pens :O

Aircon in classroom already woohoo, but it's getting too cold now omg.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.