<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

I will be
Thursday, March 18 @ 21:26

Sj smsed me just when I woke up asking me to study, supposed to meet at Tampines interchange but she ended up coming to my house. So many funny things happened lmao

1. She smsed me to tell me 69 broke down and then told me she was lost. 69 didn't broke down. But she got lost when she went to 891A instead of 891 HAHAHAHAHA.
2. When she wanted to wipe her hands at the hand towel I shouted "Lizard!" and she started screaming and waving both her hands LMAO.
3. She sucks at painting my nails. She gave up and I had to paint my own nails AND her nails. Pink purple pink purple <3
4. She sucks at using the curling iron too. (Actually I do too I screwed her rebonded hair hahahahahaha) And someone was laughing seeing someone's ruined rebonded hair horh!
5. I tried to do the french braid for her and I sort of succeeded. I was getting impatient cuz her hair was too long.
6. We wanted to go out to eat and I forgot to bring my house keys out. I locked myself out of the house.


Turned out it wasn't that productive because she was so fascinated with everything in my house. She was "OMG"-ing everywhere lolol. Only did Chi and Chem!?!!! HAHAHAHA omg. Went to get sushi, then she wasn't satisfied and went to nearby Macs. Go with her only eat alot. Shared spicy shaker fries, after we were done we still ate ice-cream and apple pie omg. Waited for her bus with her and I was saved when I saw my sis across the road.

Pictures with her hehe. Only have some from webcam.






Thanks C, J for making me feel better last night! And not fun to trick me okay!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.