<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

I see what’s in your eyes and I know what’s in your heart.
Saturday, March 20 @ 23:16

Happy birthday Hua Waai!
My awsm deskmate, thanks for all the treats and sharing of food hehe :> I've known you for 3 yrs plus already!!! I'll burn you a disc of all the nice songs kkk.

I wanted to put this Youtube Glee video up here but embedding disabled by user :@ It's Keep Holding On by Glee Cast! Haha that's gotta be my most favourite choreography ever. They're all dressed in black/white and prolly the same Converse black chucks ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W98AmkYKkCM

Glee is getting addictive for me even Defying Gravity is stuck in my head.

Holiday homework still not completed I have less then 24 hours!?!! SHOOT ME PLEASE. First day of school already have to hand in so many wtf. Chem tys and E Maths exam papers need to be completed too. And I still haven't wash my bag, grrreat. Sj will go "I told you so." Ahhhhhhhh I wanna be sick on the first day of school.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.