<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Got me out here in the water so deep
Saturday, March 6 @ 12:49

Zack: Ouch, papercut! Kiss it, Mr. Moseby?
Mr. Moseby: You can't even see it.
Zack: You can't see a broken heart either, but it still hurts.
Aw I miss TSLOD :(

Tuesday (2/3)
Louhei with Deon, Sj, Fiona, Ks, Serene, Jolene and Noel! Can you believe it that was the first time I louhei-ed this year hahahahahahah somemore Cny over already. Then went to A Maths remedial at Comp Lab 3 because they were installing the aircon in our classroom. We're the first to get it woohoo but still need to install one more.

Then went to L.I.C.K with Pea, Jway and Foo after remedial, 50% off waffles :D

Friday (5/3)
Start of common tests wtf I didn't finish my Chi paper. First time leh!!! Wtf. FHM's Abla was our invigilator he told us only got one minute left only T_T argh. The compre was damn cheem we're not from HCL!!! :( Had ss lesson before ss test, instead of revising we played bingo hahahahaha and Ms Latifah saw us oops. Seq freaking killed I swear why did UN come out instead of Iraq and Kuwait. FAIL ALREADY.

Went to Suntec with Sj pig, ate at Pastamania cuz the pig was craving for it hahahahahaha. H2h and walked around for hours without sitting woohoo I think we burned off calories. Saw this disgusting girl whose butt was out omg eyes spoilt already. Walked searching for A wah damn hard. Walked to Marina Square's Muji I kept thinking it was at Suntec! HAHA. Finally found A and saw many stuff I wanna buy :( Actually I want to eat more hehe.

O Level SPA next week, thinking about it just makes me wanna die. Ok I shall go study now.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.