<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Words can sting like anything but silence breaks the heart.
Saturday, February 27 @ 21:12

I think my memory's failing me, I can't remember much about what happened in school.. hmm.

Wed (24/2)
Went to Commonwealth to tutor the kids. Cabbed there with Abigail and Ziyin. I got Aini who is really friendly and cute aww. Ben's nice he offered us 旺旺 and Pillows!!! Pillows ftw :D Ate at Ljs downstairs after that with Foo, Jj, Jona and Kian Hua only to eat Kfc with my family omg. Getting fat already but I'm making up for it!!!

Thurs (25/2)
I know there was IPP and fire drill on Thurs. I can remember it clearly cuz we were on our way to Pe then Mr Lo made the announcement and Pea was like "YES!!!" HAHAHAHAHA. Ms Latifah was absent that day so our assistant Ft came and she let us switch on the fans during IPP woohoo.

Fri (26/2)
Few of us were made to stand outside Humans room for Geog cuz we didn't finish the question and the sun was shining on my paper brightly.. after I went back in the room after completing it my eyesight was like whoa. I couldn't see for awhile then everything became pink. The outside looked fluorescent pink omg. Then after awhile my eyesight went back to normal :D

G's lame jokes during tuition again LMAO. Terence is always too friendly zz.

Common tests approaching, and O Level SPA omg. I lost my Chem SPA notes :( I want it to be over and done with asap. I have no time for tv now, I'm missing Cruel Temptation!!! Sj will be like "Eh got watch Cruel Temptation." and I missed so many episodes already. I need a Cruel Temptation marathon like Giuliana & Bill marathons teehee.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.