Always running out of time
Tuesday, February 16 @ 16:55
I'm back! Supposed to be back today evening but because mum tagged along in the last minute and she needed to get back to work today so... got back here last night whoo. Took 12 hours to drive there but only 9 hours to drive back to Sg lol.
There wasn't any free wifi there so brought the laptops for nothing @!*&%# Should talk my uncle into getting internet connection hmmz. Also had no time to pop by Starbucks/Coffee Bean :( This year is quite rush compared to the previous years hmm. Shopped abit only but hopefully when we get back next year all the new malls will be open!!! grinsxz Realised I bought the least (excluding dad) SIGH. Dad blames me for not shopping more zzz.
My ahma and aunt all want my mum to give birth to another baby rofl they ask me convince them but they asked the wrong person hehe. They say they'll take care of the baby foc. But since my sis and I are the only granddaughters/nieces they have they dote on us alot. My uncle specially went out to Haagen Dazs to get us ice-cream :) In the end he cannot find so my other aunt went to get it haha. My uncle don't like Macs ice-cream LOL but I remember he always brought us to Macs at night to get ice-cream when we were young.
Ate so many food of course :) My ahma cooks very well woohoo reunion dinner was cooked by her and my 1st aunt. Last time was always steamboat but the food's still good! Especially sharks fin. I don't really dig Cny goodies this year :( I only like love letters heh.
Update more another time hopefully with pictures!