Yellow and black
Saturday, January 30 @ 17:59
Needa protect moi tweets from Jjjy hmmz.
Fiona came to find me at 12 plus, she's super smart to make her way here by herself omg. Went to Big Bookshop to get stuff hehe I'll get it done asap ok!!! ;) Can't wait for Monday woohoo. Then lunch with her @Macs; talk about lotsa stuff especially activities for after O's. Learn Muay Thai then can kick someone's dumbass! I could get used to Saturday lunch dates :-) She came over to my house and I love her red hard disc so hot omg. Watched Mtv's VH1
take on me~ and Michael Jackson! Watched her Wushu videos too coolioz and I see pictures of me with my short hair -.- I want to cut shorter than that after O's she wanna keep hers long aww.
After that I almost died of a heart attack I swear :( But the whole incident was still rather exciting though I hope I'll never go through with it again. It's just like in the movies! Fiona keeps saying it's thrilling hahahahahahahaha but I have a weak heart..
Parents are always at work, sis busy with Chingay nowadays they dump me here to watch
Cruel Tempation. WHICH REMINDS ME I MUST GO WATCH IT NOW!!! Everytime I hear Hua Waai, Jun Jie and Jona talking about it make me so jealous :( There is also a 诱惑 class LMAO. Hua Waai's the Chairperson lolol Jona's crap.
Off for my 妻子的诱惑 marathon... then homework and study for Chem/Phys/Chi this is sadlifefor94babies for you : ( Ciao.