<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Why would I ever
Monday, January 4 @ 20:15

Today's first day of school was not bad I guess! But missed breakfast :( Dad sent us to school late on purpose but I don't really care since today starts late anw. And I wanted to LOL when the Erp already started hah serves him right :@

Classroom at 2nd floor, beside It and Ep sian no Cr :( I'll miss my babies! Didn't have tie for the first day of school but come on they don't give a shit for it yet right. But first day already have spot check wtf -.- They even hired a barber to cut their hair for 6 bucks hahahahaha. Rh tio again and he has bangs! ;) I can't help but gloat at others misfortune especially his oh well.

Ms Latifah changed our seats and I can't sit with Pea :( Was sitting with Jiahang first but changed with Wen Ting so now I'm sitting with Hua Waai!!! HAHA, Foo's in front of me hehe. Mrs Mabel Yee is funny haha Chris why didn't you tell me this!?!!! She's super blur too cute only. Mr Liow was also funny as usual with his regular voice cracks and he couldn't recall Kian Hua, Hao Zhe and Shao Zhe's names tsk. His excuse was they're super special wtheck!?

Then went to Singpost to eat with Pea, Jway, Foo and Teddy took 197 there cuz all the buses were full and we became impatient. But we got off too far so had to walk a long distance. Ate at Macs and our other classmates were there too zzz.

Off to do homework already I will be a good girl this year!!!

Gosh just got invited to a distant relative's wedding in Feb I'm eggcited cuz I had never had any relatives coming here!!! But oh gosh I hate wearing formal clothes :(
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.