She's a problem
Tuesday, January 5 @ 20:43


I wish I was a kid again so I could watch him every Monday on Okto :B And today's the last day of Christmas people! Hehe.
Undone holiday homework is back to haunt me.. I wish I did it the first place man wtf. I feel so guilty that Ms Latifah gave us till Fri, and she said she wants quality in her work and not to rush through it. Oh man :(
But thanks to Vivienne for the 'references' for Ss and Ziyin for Chi, you guys rock! I'm such a retard to be reading Chinese out loud to my phone hoho.
Fiona and Ks can't sit near us during Chi anymore!!! Sucks haiz. Mabel Yee is funny in class again, but I'm quite scared after what C told me what she will do LOL.
Got early release for today thanks to Mr Ho(
hoho) and Clarence you owe me one k!!! :>