My heart can't feel safe
Thursday, January 7 @ 18:35
I'm beginning to hate Sec 4 life :( So many homework and well the stress is just building up in me. Tests already starting tomorrow onwards wtf. Chinese O's 31/5 I really want to get a frickin A1 I don't want to retake it in Oct. I suddenly can't wait for the weekends. But that only means more homework to be completed. Shing
z.
Today met C at Bugis for lunch hehe was 30 min late. Ate at Kfc, third time this week already omg. Yesterday not really counted since it's only Foo's cheese fries but still -.- He returned my mum's book after 2 years omg. I totally forgot about it! And he ate fish 'me' LMAO. Chatted about how screwed up the school is now, especially how strict they are on the girls now just cuz of a stupid outsider's comments ugh. And both our class tees got banned! Cool huh. But wtheck we just received it like 2 days ago haven't even wore it as a class yet and it already got banned. His only got banned only after a few months haha. What's wrong with
'What the FuG'!?
PE is super weird now, what's with 3 classes together and being split into 4 groups!?! Sucks man. Took height and weight, I shrank and I'm finally lighter than C woohoo! And there is PE quiz and assessment. Like whoa. I thought it's like the only lesson which we can relax but that doesn't seem to be the case already.
why do i fall for nothing at all :(