What you want isn't always what you get
Friday, January 15 @ 23:41

Week 2 finally over! It is becoming more tiring with more homework :(
Spotcheck early in the morning wtheck thank goodness for tipoffs from F and Ks. The school is becoming more crap why :( Luckily it's our last year and luckier for those who graduated already.
Tuition today ended pretty late so reached home almost at 11 and dad didn't fetch me so had to lug my heavy bag home talking to G about so much crap. Tuition today felt rather packed cuz there are more and more people oh man zzz. And none of the new people are '
C' if you get what I mean. So when G and I were late our seats had already been taken by Nadhir and his cousin so had to sit with Premela. And today was super cool cuz most of them are in uniform first time leh. Got MacPherson, Junyuan, Geylang Methodist and some others which idk. Then teacher told us Mujahid threw a tray of eggs down from some building omg the whole class was roaring with laughter. Now he's known as
Eggman hahahahahahaha. Prakash also did another notorious thing by setting the rubbish bin on fire LMAO. How retarded can they get. Shared Kitkat with T and Prakash cuz I'm nice like that :) They should put a snack machine outside the classroom confirm have good business from all of us!
Ok I'm going to sleep soon my eyes are starting to go O.O and I need new songs! Hehe any nice recommendations?? Too busy for entertainment poor me. I needa practice differentiation, study for Geog, SS, ting xie, Phys, Chem, etc and do homework. For about 9 more months I have to hang in there! I must remember all the pep talks by parents, teachers and Maideen lol.
P/s I have so many shows to watch, but no time sigh :(