I’d be a complete mess if I didn’t have you.
Saturday, January 9 @ 00:41
First week of school finally overrrrr! Boy you can't tell how happy I am. Sure I was excited to see everyone again but Sec 4 life seriously sucks :( Week 1 and homework is already piling up.. sigh. Still left with some but I'm too tired I'm heading to my bed after this.
During Chi today HHC made us write our ideal Valentine's Day celebration.. I wrote I want to get
angpaos on that day cuz it falls on the same day as CNY HAHAHAHAHAHA. Fiona call me S 11 ($) but must be practical these days you know!!!
Spent time with Sj and Kenji after school today at 4Cr, hope Kenji's appeal gets approved! Did Physics and Chinese recording, I sound weird speaking Chinese! :( Then walked around school and collected the kitten Kenji found otw to school.

The kitten! It looks chio with blue eyes though I'm not a fan of cats, but it's really a poor thing :( Wanted to leave it along the road because none of us could take it home but we scared it'll get run over by vehicles so we left it at the back of the lorry rofl. I hope it's ok now! It's legs may have some deformity, it looks much like a lizard's or maybe it's just cuz it's a newborn LOL.
Then met G at Singpost to buy Subway to tuition, stuffed them all in my bag then took mrt and I met my dad at Lavender! Totally shocked but oh well he didn't question much as to why we were late.. haha. Ate in class oops super unglam G's tomatoes and veggies were all dropping. Was super tired and was struggling to keep my eyes open x.x
Tomorrow going to Kukup for weekend getaway, it sucks but argh I'll take it. I hope I have more energy for the rest of the school year, I can't be like this when it's only the first week!!!