I laugh, I cry
Friday, January 29 @ 23:54
I'm blogging while talking on the phone to Fiona hahaha. I've been so unmovivated to go online on weekdays because of homework : ( Why is Sec 4 life so stressful huh!?!!! But TGIF though I can't wait for Monday all over again.
Hmm I can't remember the nitty gritty details of what happened the whole week but....... Ruiheng has grown up!!! ^^ Stay happy my beyond best of best friend, lame term I know but he makes me say it haha.
28 Jan 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST SHIPIG! ♥
iie lurbb euu verii much worsxz ;)
Stay happy always k and work hard for your O's. Celebrated with hotcakes and cake. Pictures will upload another time hehe.
Today watched the E.Hist play at National Library it has been like 4 years since I went there!!! First time was in 2006 watching SHPS first musical aww. Watched in someplace called the Black Box one of the actors was super cute hehe. Angmohs ftw!!! Wanted to take a pic with him but they left immediately after Q and A session :(
Went to Ljs to eat with Pea, Joanne, Foo, Jway, Rh, Siyun and Jorgine after that. Joanne and I remembered the time we went to Bugis' Ljs like 2 years ago hahahahahaha. I still have the videos! Then had to rush to tuition. Couldn't really pay attention and was stoned omg.
I'm seriously so tired now I think the moment my head touches the pillow and I'm off to Dreamland........ Everytime Fiona and I talk on the phone it's so hard to end the conversation hehe. It'll be like "You put down first." "No you put down first....." HAHAHAHA. Today she's the first to put down and it was the repetitives of those same words, "Bye bye, goodnight, love you, haha." Going to sleep now, bye people!
"When someone gives you M&Ms it means they love you alot."
I agree ♥