Going going gone
Friday, January 22 @ 22:53
Wow this week has been mad hectic I had no time to go online! It has been tests..... and more tests : (
MondayKatong Laksa yumz.
TuesdayWith A Pinch Of Salt with P, Jway, Foo and Rh. Been long since the 5 of us had a meal together! Since Dec hols hehe. It was full of lame crap. Blue table, pink table -.- Taught Rh how to eat like a gentleman lolol. And thanks Hw (Best guy deskmate) and Shijing for your Hersheys!!!
Ok I have no idea why I only blog about the food I ate, been eating too much already, must lose weight!!!
After that it was mugging for tests and also doing our homework, super stressed. Thurs' inline skating session was not bad cuz...... I didn't fall!!! HAHA, I just almost fell twice and that experience alone can cause a heart attack no kidding. Woke up at 3am on Thurs and today to mug more, thanks C for staying up till 3 to talk to me! HAHA, sorry I gave you wrong info on Thurs :p
Today after school went to Bugis to meet C, I was supposed to seek him while he hid at Food Junction. But with my good luck I obviously found him in record time ^^ He treated me to beef noodles and I treated him to drinks. He made me eat whatever I was eating tsk I should be the one choosing since I won the bet last week... k nvm, it was my first time eating it with the thick gravy not bad la, I dumped my
taogay on his bowl and he dumped some of his beef on me cuz he didn't like 'medium rare'. This sucker damn good luh, keep bragging about his new phone -.- Haiz make me so jealous :(
"The phone runs on a Qualcomm QSD 8250 processor, and here's the highlight of the whole phone: It's a 1Ghz processor!! That's compared to the iPhone's 600Mhz processor, making the N1 the fastest phone available to date (other than the HD2 which also runs on the exact same processor - credit goes to HTC for the brilliant phone)!! Bear in mind that a 1Ghz processor is equavailent to a standard laptop 4-5 years ago, but is now in a chrome-coloured and teflon coated case that weighs and fits just right for single hand usage.. The phone's operating system is the Android powered Platform 2.1, aka Eclair (it's so cute that Google gives all it's operating system versions names of tidbits and sweet stuff - the Hero's platform is called Cupcake! Awwww. ^^). It is the latest technology of all the Android devices. The N1 also has a screen size of 3.7" which is larger than the iPhone's 3.5" screen and also has a 800 x 480 resolution which is also a big up from the iPhone. The camera is 5mp with flash and because of the super fast processor, the camera hardly lags, as compared to the slightly sluggish iPhone 3GS's 3.16mp camera with no flash. The phone comes with a 4GB expandable memory stick which can be upped to 32GB, same as the largest memory space iPhone caters for just that iPhone's memory cannot be removed. Also, although the N1 is manufactured by HTC, the N1 is the 1st ever device that only has Google's Android platform in it only - the Hero also has the HTC's Sense-UI apart from the Cupcake. I got my name engraved on the back of the phone too as it's free!! Google FTW!! :D"
From
http://the-idiot-chua.blogspot.comThen moved to someplace to do my work. He did Physics for me! HAHAHAHAHA thanks alot, and found a good place to study from now on woohoo! And then he showed off his Sennheiser earphones to me. That sucker only know how to make me feel so darn inferior -.-
Walked around, looked at toys (
again) haha. Nerf guns no fun, water gun ftw!!! Almost made me share a lame gift with him for someone omgomgomg. But thanks for the Famous Amos cookies la k! Went to Iluma with him. My first time you know! Ok I sound like a suaku but whatever -.- Really damn empty leh idk why I think the shops not bad! Heh, did a survey for Sony Ericsson. Went to C.L OMG THE THINGS ARE LIKE FEXPENSIVE.
Then went to tuition and I was really down :( Thanks G for making me feel better. Are my emotions really that obvious??? Haiz. Didn't get to sit with G today omg tuition is so packed I feel like quitting. But anyway, our tuition teacher showed us funny O Level exam answers really made us laugh out loud LOL.
Idk what the question was but the guy wrote,
"Aliens. Blame those darn aliens for all the weird stuff happening around here. They keep trying to steal Argon." HAHAHAHAHA WTF.
Q: "What is 'puberty'?"
A: "It is when a boy steps out of boyhood and steps into adultery."
THIS ONE TOTALLY OWN
Q: "What is a turbine?"
A: "It is what Seekhs and Arabs wear on their head."