Do I make your heart beat like a native drum?
Wednesday, January 13 @ 19:45


Weekend getaway @Kukup, the food make you droooool only :)
/Being very lazy to update nowadays hehe cuz I've been doing my homework sleeping early! ^^ But I always wake up in the middle of the night like 2/3am to charge my phone. My biological clock is just so fantastic.
Monday was release of O Lvl results omg idk why my own heart started beating very fast though I wasn't collecting any results at all -.- I think it made me very scared about next year. Gratz to Pea, Foo, Rh and others for getting distinction for Chinese! Pea you had nothing to worry about hehe. Omg make me so scared why so many get A1!!!! Later May I cannot how omg I'll shoot myself. Ahgong you did not bad too k!!! Then went to Pastamania @Singpost with Pea & Jway to 'celebrate'. LOL
Tuesday had Shuling's birthday celebration in the canteen. The cake from Four Leaves was so good omg everyone wanted more!!! Chocolate cake~ Made Shuling give a slice to CCL hahahahahahaha cuz he was stoning 10m away from us. Movie screening after school.
The Bucket List. The whole lot of us wanted to pon it but the movie turned out interesting hmm.. Was quarter sleeping, stoning, smsing and watching!
Today went to Pp with Sweetheart for the first time of '10, ate at Jack's Place and Borders is just so fucking cool. They have cool stationary, cards, and even calendars of 'Porn For Women' @ 50% LOLOLOLOL
Tmrw I have Phys remedial :( It starts at 4 wtf they expect me to wait there till 4!?!!!! Sigh. My dad and sis are intrigued by the cooking show at Channel 8 normal for the gluttons of the family tsk!