They keep holding on because it’s the truest form of ecstasy
Thursday, December 24 @ 21:16
Happy Christmas Eve!!! :-)Only about 3 more hours to Christmas whoo!
At Jeremy's house now I'm the oldest kid here so I'm alone in the room while the kids run, scream, and kill each other HAHA. There was black pepper crab today but not nice! :(
Went to Tamp to do last min shopping, buying gifts for the kids now. I wouldn't mind if my mum never gave them anything but well my mum likes to give -.- Shopped abit but mostly for them. Super fucking crowded omg couldn't take it. Imagine if you are at Orchard.......
Ahgong is back woohoo! Welcome back you see this!!! Aiyo you damn cute eh, buy a shirt because of........ ;) I tell you no need get me anything! You crazy ah make promises to yourself. Oh well glad to have you back. Crap more!!!
Super pissed cuz of a dickhead _:_ I remember 4 years ago also like that nb.
But thanks to someone for help!