I'm damn sad now cuz my red Audio Technica Onto headphones are spoilt :( Only one side has music and I have to press some part of the cord then the other side will also play music. Sigh. It was a gift from Pea, Jo, Ronald and Frazer!!! I wonder if I can get it fixed.
But now Onto headphones have sexy chio colours hahaha.
See all the cool colours!!! I like the mint green, gold and silver hehe :B My red one second from left :( Except this one is diff cuz the cord is also red!!! Omg C said the pink was cool -.- Chio but super gay. This gold Paul Smith ones are also cool. But I don't think they retail here.
And, they also have earphones with cool colours!
And Zumreed's even cooler!
Dara wore these in the video Kiss except that hers is pink only. Chio right!!! These are my fave! HAHAHA I laughed when I saw this. Perfect for winter lmao. They say it can also be a earphone! There are magnets so it won't get tangled! Their portable speakers also so cute. Fiona you see this? I want this radio!!! :)
Sony also got cool headphones man.
I saw this at Tampines 1 and they're pretty comfy! Lady Gaga Heartbeats earphones :-)
I want them all! Hehe.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!