Old school memory
Tuesday, December 29 @ 14:23
Yesterday went to Bugis with Chris for lunch at Bk, double mushroom swiss yum! Been long since I had that hahahahaha. Thanks for your gift and card ahgong it was unexpected!!! Then we debated on the meat, chatted alot, about jobs, school stuff. Then walked around Bugis Junction looking at potential school shoes...

He wants me to wear shoes like that to kp the school -.- And I'm not selling it I just found it on Photobucket lol. At the toys department he was fascinated by the choo choo train, cars and remote control helicopters. Almost bought a styrofoam plane but luckily he didn't cuz he was gonna get scammed.
Helped him find a gift for his friend I'm just too good! HAHAHA. He bought a wallet like iPhone and he keeps sliding it to 'unlock' it. Lame! Stopped at almost every shop looking at the gadgets, Windows 7 looks like Vista to me sia. Started raining so sat at Starbucks and talk about cars till they chase us away -.-
Took 12 to Pasir Ris but didn't get to see Ks or Jona :(
Having people over at our house tomorrow, sucks like crap.