No more fears to fear
Monday, December 7 @ 17:07
Weekends have been busy around the house with the family, I think our neighbours think we're moving out with the boxes around the house :o Dad's been clearing his old stuff from the store room, he has drilled a whole from the front room to the living room hahaha for the electric cables. We're giving away old speakers and my favourite cd player :( We've thrown the huge carpet in the living room cuz it was burnt by me with the iron oops. We've also found sexy old flip phones that can't be used sadly. I don't mind using them now!!!
The Christmas tree is also up! All that is lacking is the lights (
and presents). This year's theme is red and gold...... and silver I think. Every year has gold anyway. Bought 60 red balls from Ikea - Mau and I had a hard time figuring where to hang them.

Nice? There are silver balls cuz it came with the red ribbons from last year's deco :s No presents at the bottom...... yet. We still need to decorate the huge mirror in the dining room all that is there is just Jesus in the center..
/
Today went to library with Jway, he helped me borrow a chinese storybook for my book review. Just thinking of my library fines make my heart want to stop beating I swear :( $34.80!!! Gerome's bro hit $100 haha if I did I might as well drop dead.
Then went to Gv bought tix for
Mulan and went down to Ntuc to buy chocolates! Bought a bar for sis too hehe nice me :> The Pringles there all look so tempting, I want Cheesy Cheese, Salt and Pepper, Grilled Shrimp! Went back up and saw Greg, Hz, Huawaai and others. They were watching
New Moon haha.
The movie's ending sucked though it was nice with all the fighting. Why didn't Mulan end up with the prince!?!?!? It's not fair. Disney princess films are so much better <3 All have happy endings! Imma sucker for happy endings ;) Went to Macs and ate shaker fries!!! I've been eating it for 4 days now, last Tues, Thurs, Fri and today! I think I really am addicted. Also saw some idiot working there I hope he falls while on the job or something.
Thanks Jway for the souvenir, borrowing the book for me, popcorn and others :)