No giving up when you're young and you want some
Monday, December 14 @ 17:57
Today went to Kallang Kfc to meet Fiona at 10, I wasn't late whoo! I'm being punctual lately ;) Fiona walked out of the way just so she could meet me on the other side. Aww what a sweetie :-) Saw each other on the road and grinned like idiots. Ate buddy meal with her hahaha she was amazed at how big the twister was. Talked about lotsa stuff and she made me order porridge for her. Why do I always go out with people who have huge appetites!?!? Only make me sad.
Walked back to Mountbatten CC and played badminton in the court Sj booked for us hehe thanks babe! Ks only came when there was 15 min left!? Then left and decided what to do next..... played at the void deck abit, this old granny with some baby made the baby smile at us. Then took 10 all the way to Tamp though Fiona wanted to go to Bugis. Talk about lotsa stuff on end, we were the loudest on the bus :0
Fiona bought her assessment book at Popular, then went to buy food from basement and went to Open Space and eat... There was a mini ice-skating rink there wtf!!! Ok then walked around, hmm esp Tampines 1. Walked around level 2 the most idk why. Saw RachY and Fiona didn't notice her, Ks just stared before realizing who it was lol! Was forced to try on clothes and Fiona knows my size even when I didn't tell her wtf!! Pro hahaha. They bought 'couple' tees aww so cute.
Walked Fiona to her tuition then Ks and I took 69.
I love Super cup noodles they're the fucking bomb!!!

L to R: Hamburger phone, Urban Ears headphone, iPod speakerSuper funky, I want those for Christmas! But I don't even have an iPod hahahaha.