<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Most times, it's just a lot easier not to let the world know what's wrong
Friday, December 11 @ 23:29

Sorry Jway!!!

Hahaha, went to cut my hair instead of doing homework with Jway oops. WHY SO MANY PEOPLE THINK I ONLY TRIM MY HAIR!?!? :( Got diff lorh only those who are smart can tell hahahahaha. Mum said I wasted 35 bucks whatever -.- They keep wanting me to cut my hair short like them z.

Then cabbed to Amk for housewives gathering. Met tita Lorna and her kids, then tita Jessie and Daniel also came. Ate lunch then shopped abit. Bought clothes then took 24 all the way to Paya Lebar to meet G. I was damn early la I kept telling him to leave his house and the damn show but he only left the house after I reached Singpost. First time I'm 25 min early la! He still needed to bathe which he said only 1 min and because of me he anyhow grab clothes and go hahahahaha.

He still arrived later than the time we arranged to meet at -.- He only asked for his Korean souvenir at Macs, when he could've smsed me before lmao. He kept squeezing his Mega Mac and dabbing the oil gross! Then we were late for tuition, me feeling damn full and he only satisfied. Wth he even wanted to eat Ljs but he don't want to spend money already lol.

Played Impossible Quiz on his iTouch, it's harder than in the comp though it's almost the same!!! Hahahaha he's a cheater who keeps skipping the questions but I got it correct the first time by guessing ;) Was stoning alot during Physics oh well. During Chem everyone was suaning Aruna even the teacher hahahaha. And omgwtf they said someone got possessed in the Red House! Cool man omg.

Dad didn't fetch me after tuition so went home with G and continued playing Impossible Quiz. I need to practice on iTouch lol.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.