Let your heart be light
Wednesday, December 9 @ 23:36
Today I played the
Impossible Quiz again! Haha I remember the first time we played it Alester, Clarence, Yy and I crowding around Alester's laptop trying to figure that out the questions. It's really impossible, I forgot how to do most of the questions! But I guess that's the fun of it :D
Tyler Knott is awsm, he takes nice pictures, writes poems and haikus! HAHA told Gerome to read his
blog and we both like this haiku:
“You can call me rain
for all I seem to do is
always fall for you.”It's his pm now heh you guys should read his blog too!
OMG LMH IS COMING TO SG!!! Saw the ad on tv and started screaming -.- Cool man, but I doubt I'll get to go :( Sigh......... Also got season 2 of Bof! Can't wait.
Bon voyage Chris for his trip, don't miss ____ and me too much k! :-)
Though I know you will.