I'll pull the stars down from the heavens to fill your empty skies
Wednesday, December 16 @ 20:35
To J.C.P;Sorry for ditching you again haha. You lost the bet yesterday so I don't need to sms you for today hahahahahaha. I'm so happy I finally won lol. His characteristics of his ideal girl match those of Beatrice so yep you know... HAHA. I won't ditch you already k if you get me sharks fin and M&Ms :) You know I'm just kidding.
Today went to Pizza Hut for lunch with Pea, Jway, Foo and Rh. Was 1 hour late in meeting them haha oops thanks for ordering for me! Talked and laughed alot. Pea told us a cold joke...
"Why do the soldiers come back in bras and panties after the war?"
"Because they come back in Truimph."
HAHAHAHA get it?
After that Pea had to go tuition, we stood at Tamp mrt for a few minutes deciding where to go. In the end went to Foo's house. Watched them play Maple -.- Idk what's so exciting about that haha. Then they played Band Hero abit before playing Bleach. Went home around 7 took 8 with Rh lol.
//
Now debating with C and A on whether HTC Hero or iPhone better and my bet's with Hero! HAHA they're my clones lol. And C still has the picture of my nametag he editted to Zinger -.- And they're my clones aww.


Gerome is freaking childish omg. He made me watch The Wiggles wtf!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R02mS2ATbw&feature=PlayList&p=DD931EDDCB436053&index=32http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePrP8t56eww&feature=PlayList&p=DD931EDDCB436053&index=1