<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

I have dreams to remember and I have dreams to forget
Wednesday, December 23 @ 14:40

This is so cute. Clarence quick come back so you can see your T-ara! ;)

Last night dreamt of Amanda getting engaged..... Wth joke. And she was changing in the car!? Why my dreams so absurd one :(

Having makeup tuition later Terence called to say it ends at 9 instead of 10.30 huh!?!!! Oh well. Dinner at Lavender with G later I pray he won't stuff himself haha.

2 more days!!! :)

//
Back from tuition, it really ended at 9!

Bought stamps at Tamp Singpost and it was a long queue. Decided to still buy it and get it done and over with but was super impatient. Counting down the people before it was my turn and I got served by the Malay guy. I really wanted to be served by the lady with short hair lorh :( But nvm he also very friendly. Altogether it was $3.38 I paid $3.40 thought they will round down to $3.35 but he really gave me $0.02 change! o_o Sorry I suaku la but I only buy expensive stamps hahaha :B

Was late in meeting G, we reached Lavender at 7.20 when we agreed to meet at 6.45. Sorry lorh! I still had to wait for him at Simei cuz he was eating keropok -.- Omg when we alighted he was super paiseh la! HAHAHAHA. Ok shh cannot embarrass him. Walked to his so called food paradise walao I almost died walking with him. I keep screaming at him where is the place. And wtf he scared me when we walking in the dark he suddenly 'boo!' and I really screamed cuz I thought got cat or something. Almost strangle him sia. But when we reached there all was forgotten cuz it was Beach Road!!! Used to eat there when I was young omg so happy. Ate mee goreng he ate char kway teow and I didn't know mee goreng is the pink/orange version of char kway teow! Cute only. The drinks there very cheap. Have future plans to go back there eat again whoo!

His tee damn cool, "she matters the most to me." Aww. Only realised it when he was sitting opposite me when we were eating -.-

Bought snacks otw to tuition. Cheap but they were a scam. Never gonna buy from there again :( And they sell kites nearby too! Haha G's a wet blanket. Tell him go fly kite he say Sg cannot walao. Was half an hour late for tuition oops!

After that walked G to mrt station then waited for dad and had supper! Told dad about Beach Road hahahaha I sound so excited.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.