<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Don’t be discouraged, it’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.
Thursday, December 10 @ 22:42

Just read this in Fb and it made me really sad :( How can people be so heartless. I didn't dare to watch the videos cuz just reading it already make me gasp in horror imagine watching it -.-

But thanks Jona for offering to 'watch it with me'. He wasn't physically beside me but I felt better. HAHA thank you! After that watched with him videos on YouTube lol of someone scaring floormates -.- I think we were synchronized with one another and he tested me about the video cuz he thought I was bluffing zzz.

Now I'm helping Ronald choose his watch colour he thinks greenish yellow is gay and he wants to change it -.- His watch is cool man, use hammer smash also won't get crushed and it still works! Wtf. And I just realised the Casio watch my mum bought like a year ago is for men -.-

Thanks @clrnc for your concern! Hahahaha not bad ah friend of 4 years, can tell I'm sad! You cheer up too k!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.