<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

All is not fair, in love, it never will be.
Saturday, December 19 @ 18:13

I’d rather do nothing and be happy, than do something I don’t love.
—
Joy McNally, What Happens in Vegas

I have no tv to watch now :( The cable box is spoilt suddenly and watching local channels also have grainy images sigh. I wanted to watch Nacho Libre today!!! >:( I think I can only watch dvds but what to watch huh??? I know Jway will ask me to watch Prison Break haha :B

And how come I didn't know there was a first version of Katy Perry's Thinking Of You!? Am I the last to know or what -.-


Imma happy girl :)
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.