Thinking will not overcome fear but action will
Monday, November 2 @ 14:37
"Never give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about"I can suan the Hcl people now cuz they have intensive chinese lessons haha! This is worse than us having listening compre for only 45 min!
Trying to do one tenths of my holiday homework, SS Mindmap is still the same since 3 hours ago hahahaha. Waiting for Ruiheng to come online so he can send me his! :B For reference purposes. Did Chem quiz on Air and I got 8/10.
Was talking to Gerome about first impressions, hahaha he can remember alot of stuff in 2007 that I can't! He can remember that I asked him to take cab with me when I have no recollection of it at all. But now, I think I do haha. He thinks I'm weird cuz I cut my hair short last year z. Quite interesting to see what people think of you cuz they all have different opinions. Reading archives to see what retarded stuff he did but stopped at Pea's birthday last year.
He said condom out loud and Mrs Long made him stand at the back of the class haha!
Ok I hear thunder so I must go jogging now before it rains. Climb the stairs, skip, push ups whoo!
[
edit] Dammit I didn't get to run 1km plus because it started drizzling! #@!*% Only managed to climb up 11 stories and skip. I shall do push ups later ;) Omg I make a good motivator hahaha yay me! I want to complete holiday homework asap ): [
/edit]