Out of it
Thursday, November 5 @ 10:43
I'm gonna make this quick cuz it's mum's birthday and we're going out :)
Woke up feeling very hungry and tired. Probably cuz I didn't eat much yesterday except Mamee noodles. So now I've eaten a sandwich and a bowl of cereal. Regret taking the cereal cuz the freeze dried strawberries made me feel bloated.
Anyhoo, thanks Ks for understanding why I can't make it today :/ sorry baby! Heh thanks for your well wishes and C's too, you guys are such sweeties, luv you all!
Was done with the mindmap yesterday like finally whoo! But mine looks so simple compared to Jway's confusing one. Hmmz. Couldn't laugh/sneeze/cough without my stomach muscles hurting. When one sadist idiot knew about it purposely tried to make me laugh when he couldn't even spell brinjal properly -.-
My hands are trembling terribly when I hold something idk why :o Argh I feel damn weak now muscles still ache dammit.
///
Back after a long day out! Maybe not long day but wtv hahaha.
My godma called my mum to wish her and they were chatting for quite awhile. After she got off the phone she said my godma's bosses are divorcing and so she asked when my parents are divorcing LMAO. Ok I think that was funny I couldn't stop laughing at my godma's dark sense of humor -.-
Dad was very sweet, he took half day off so he could spend the day with us! Met him at Jacks Place for lunch, hahaha the staff surprise mum with a birthday cake so cool :)
Then went to Tm to shop saw Janet and chatted with her for awhile. I'm kind of a sadist for laughing at Dhs people :/ Bought stuff from Mng, Uniqlo, Dorothy Perkins for Korea trip hmm.
THE TRIP IS NOT CANCELLED WHOO.Ate at Secret Recipe for dinner, Raspberry cheesecake ftw! Bakerzin macarons for 1 buck each yum.
Busy day tomorrow! Receive Fiona/Amanda/Teddy back from Cambodia then Amanda's performance at Rp! I missed them all so much! Hahaha group hug tomorrow ;)